39/141 Bowden Street,
Meadowbank, NSW 2114
Rent ID: 3343720
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Ultimate convenience and unique style
Offering a modern and convenient lifestyle this three bedroom apartment is located just a stroll from village shops, ferries and trains. Featuring a spacious design, much larger than other apartments, the large open plan layout still provides separation from dining and living areas. Entertain many guests with a large undercover balcony complimented by a full gas kitchen and walk in pantry ready to enjoy.
Making it feel like a home are the generously sized bedrooms all featuring mirrored built in robes, the master also has its own ensuite and private balcony. Internal laundry, extra storage cupboards, air conditioning throughout and being in a security building all add to the world class location situated on the Shepherds Bay waterfront. Walking distance to ferry, trains, buses and parks as well as shops only being seconds away and include IGA, Aldi, cafes, restaurants, newsagency, post office, hair salons, greengrocer and more.
Ready to move in now this apartment will meet all your needs.
- 3 large bedrooms all with mirrored BIR, master with balcony and ENS
- Generous living and dining areas
- Gourmet kitchen equipped with quality gas appliances and walk-in pantry
- Fully tiled bathrooms
- Internal laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Large undercover balcony, great for entertaining
- Two security car space
- Short walk to train station, ferry, village shops, cafes, restaurants, playgrounds and TAFE.
Easy access to Meadowbank Public School, Top Ryde, and Rhodes shopping centre.
- Waterfront parks, basketballs courts, golf courses, cycling paths at your doorstep
Call us anytime for more information or inspections on 9807 5900
2 Garage spaces
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Meadowbank
Lifestyle in Meadowbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Meadowbank? 39/141 Bowden Street, Meadowbank could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $600 Per week - Private Appointments Welcome
- 3607/7 Angas Street, Mea...
- $570 Neg
- 15/21 Bay Drive, Meadowbank
- One week rent free l $730
- 1208/100 Belmore Street,...
- $610 PW + 3 WEEKS RENT FREE
- 410B/118 Bowden Street, ...