3819/224-252 La Trobe Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Rent ID: 4251494
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxury Living In The Heart of Melbourne
Live only an elevator ride away from the unprecedented convenience and connection to Melbourne's largest retail precinct with direct underground connection to the Melbourne Central Train Station, Aurora Melbourne Central is offering the next level in lifestyle living.
This spectacular skyscraper is conveniently situated in the heart of CBD, within the free tram zone at your doorstep. Direct access to the CBDs largest retail precinct at Melbourne Central Shopping Centre, various footbridges to take you through to Emporium, David Jones, Myer, Bourke Street Mall and all that bustling Melbourne has to offer. Aurora Melbourne Central is only 2 minutes walk to the State Library of Victoria and RMIT, a global university of technology, design and enterprise.
A self-contained community, catering to your every need, including Private Cinema, Karaoke Room, Gymnasium, Themed Dining and Lounge Rooms, Sauna, Steam, 25m Indoor Lap Pool, Reading Lounge, Plunge Pool / Outdoor Jacuzzi, Outdoor Dining and BBQ area, Sundeck, Yoga Zone, Dance Barre, High Tea Room, and more (Access may be restricted due to COVID-19).
With elegant and high quality internal features including:
- Contemporary kitchen with sleek appliances and fittings;
- Open plan dining/living area and terrace;
- Master bedroom with beautifully designed built-in-wardrobes and storage;
- Fully appointed central bathroom;
- Light filled floor-to-ceiling windows throughout;
- European style laundry;
- 24-hour concierge
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Melbourne includes gym, alarm system, and intercom. Apply to rent 3819/224-252 La Trobe Street, Melbourne today!