Room from $280/week including all bills
38135 Morrow Street,
Taringa, QLD 4068
$1,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4297922
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large Ensuite Bedroom in Fully-Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartment with all bills included
Large Ensuite Bedroom in Fully-Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartment available
PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS FOR ONE ROOM ONLY, NO COUPLE.
Included in your rent will be
- Electricity and Water usage is included in your rent;
- Unlimited internet access and phone line rental included in the rent.
- Large open space living area, generous bedroom with built-in robes, ceiling fan, and bathroom.
- Large open plan kitchen leading to balcony, with air conditioning and plenty of storage.
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer.
Great location and well-maintained property.
This unit is fully furnished with a lounge, flat-screen TV, and dining suite. Linen is available as an optional extra.
Security features include CCTV, swipe card access to all buildings, individually lockable bedrooms, and onsite management. Secure underground parking also available.
Centrally located, close to Taringa train station, buses, and the University of Queensland. Walking distance to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and Toowong Shopping Village.
The complex also has 2 in-ground pools, gym, games room, 3 BBQ areas, onsite management and well-maintained grounds.
Picture for reference only.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Taringa
Lifestyle in Taringa
38135 Morrow Street, Taringa, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Taringa.