3811/35 Queensbridge Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$3,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4136442
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
GORGEOUS ONE PLUS STUDY AT PRIMA TOWER
Situated in a highly desirable location, close to Melbourne's famous Landmark Attractions, is an unfurnished one bedroom plus study (or 2nd bedroom) apartment.
Enjoy living on the banks of the Yarra River with the added benefits of an array of shopping, cafes, restaurants and entertainment options all at your doorstep. There is certainly nothing like living at Prima Tower.
* Open plan lounge with floor to ceiling windows
* Kitchen with Miele appliances including dishwasher and gas hot plates
* Wall to wall carpets and sliding mirrored built in robes in main bedroom, fully tiled bathroom and inbuilt laundry provisions
* Double glazed reflective windows
* Reverse cycle heating and cooling
* Private balcony
* 24/7 Concierge and Building Security
* 6 weeks bond applicable
Use of complimentary facilities on Level 9 which include gymnasium, 25 metre heated in ground pool and spa, golf simulator, luxurious home theatre, billiard room, extensive BBQ areas, kitchen facilities and outdoor terraces with views over Melbourne CBD.
** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY **
By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations of your appointment. Please ensure you also have photo ID with you for the inspection. Only 1Form applications will be accepted for this property.
DON'T MISS OUT! Please book for an inspection today or contact Edith Wu for more information.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 3811/35 Queensbridge Street, Southbank is unfurnished and available to rent.