3809/241 City Road,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4522422
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Modern Fully Furnished Apartment, Amazing Views!
Available for immediate inspection via private appointment. Please send online inquiry or contact our office to arrange.
Perched over Melbourne's inspirational Southbank precinct, the landmark 42-level Mainpoint Tower embodies all the desirable aspects of urban apartment living. Just a short walk across the iconic Yarra River to Melbourne's CBD, close to the Melbourne Arts Precinct and Crown entertainment complex. Exclusive resident facilities include a heated indoor pool and well equipped gymnasium.
- Two spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- Sparkling bathroom with laundry facilities
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops
- Huge living and dining area with two separate balconies with City Views
- Split system heating and cooling in every room
- Security parking for one car
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3809/241 City Road, Southbank. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.