3809/241 City Road,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$2,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2640014
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Apartment in the skies
Perched over Melbourne's inspirational Southbank precinct, the landmark 42-level Mainpoint Tower embodies all the desirable aspects of urban apartment living. Just a short walk across the iconic Yarra River to Melbourne's CBD, close to the Melbourne Arts Precinct and Crown entertainment complex. Exclusive resident facilities include a heated indoor pool and well equipped gymnasium.
- Two spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- Sparkling bathroom with laundry facilities
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops
- Huge living and dining area with two separate balconies with City Views
- Split system heating and cooling in every room
- Security parking for one car
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
3809/241 City Road, Southbank, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Southbank.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how