3801/81 A'beckett Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th January 2021
Rent ID: 4236478
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LUXURY APARTMENT IN CBD!!!! IMMEDIATELY MOVE IN!!
Perfect located in the central of CBD---Empire, designed by renowned architect, Hayball features modern and contemporary apartment complex.
- 200 metres from RMIT and 1.5km from Melbourne University
- 170 metres from Melbourne Central Train Station
- 200 metres from Melbourne Central Shopping Complex
- 500 metres from Victoria Market
- 600 metres from Flagstaff Gardens
Enormous variety of great shopping is at your feet - from the fabulous fresh produce of Queen Victoria Market to major department stores at Melbourne Central, as well as an amazing range of specialty outlets all around. Plus, with terrific nightlife and entertainment options on every corner, there's always something to do in your spare time. Choose from hundreds of great quality cafes and restaurants. Stroll down to the Yarra River, the Victorian Arts Centre or to Crown Casino's vast array of facilities.
Facilities include :
- Gym, spa, Sauna, Yoga room on level 8
- Indoor swimming pool and sundeck, dining room
- Theater room and library on level 31
1form applications accepted.
NBN Connection fees where applicable are the exclusive responsibility of the tenant.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION click the BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME button and then you can register to inspect. Enter your details and choose a day and time that suit you.
If there are no times available, please register your details and you will be notified once an inspection time becomes available. PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register you will not be notified of any cancellations or changes to inspection times.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 3801/81 A'beckett Street, Melbourne. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.