3801/60 A'beckett Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$2,625 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4066695
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Fully Furnished Apartment Ready To Move In Now!
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW**
Avant, will provide residents with exceptional amenity, location and lifestyle within the fastest growing precinct of the CBD. Be the one to enjoy this exceptionally built development, complete with Building Concierge, pool, sauna, steam room, gym, formal dining and lounge rooms (Please note access may be restricted during Covid-19 period).
The apartment itself is perched on the 38th floor, boasting incredible CBD views. Floor-to-ceiling windows and gorgeous hard wood floors make this apartment feel large, bright and breezy, this well-appointed two bedroom delight is fitted with contemporary finishes that will instantly impress. Comprising two generous double bedrooms, both with windows and BIRs- master with ensuite bathroom. A spacious living and dining area with split-system heating/AC, flush kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooking, serviced by a second sparkling bathroom.
Situated just moments from the major universities and hospital precincts, the iconic Queen Victoria Market and a plethora of shopping and entertainment options, you will be spoil for choice in this fabulous location.
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic evolves, we kindly ask that you follow the instructions when attending our open for inspections.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ATTENDING THE INSPECTION IF YOU HAVE
- returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has been diagnosed or exposed in the 14 days
- any potential COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, runny nosier unexplained shortness of breath
Conditions of Entry
If attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* Our agents may restrict number of people inspecting the property at any one time
* You refrain from touching surfaces, door handles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
Arranging an inspection is easy. Click on "Book an Inspection Time" or "Email Agent" to book a time to inspect. By registering, you will be receiving any updates, changes or cancellations.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 3801/60 A'beckett Street, Melbourne before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.