3801/550 Queen Street,
Brisbane City, QLD 4000
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th November 2020
Rent ID: 4119637
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FULLY FURNISHED APARTMENT WITH VIEWS OF THE CITY AND BRISBANE RIVER
*** Please contact agent for Private Inspection OR email agent for a Virtual Tour ***
Located on level 38, this apartment at Spire Residences offers you convenient city living on the doorstep of the CBD and a short walk to Eagle Street Pier and the new Howard Smith Wharves development.
The views are widespread and constantly evolving from daybreak on. You'll be mesmerised by the changing scenes whether you are relaxing on the balcony, enjoying some quiet time in the lounge or gazing out from the floor to ceiling windows in the bedroom. There is always a stunning view to enjoy!
- Modern, open plan living
- Floor to ceiling glass windows and doors
- Private balcony
- Ample storage
- Quality bench tops
- Premier stainless steel appliances
- Generous size balcony
- Duct air-conditioning
- Spectacular views of Brisbane City, Brisbane River and Story Bridge!
- Roof top leisure deck
- Beautiful 20m long infinity pool and relaxing sun lounges
- Alfresco barbeque area
- Roof top gymnasium
- Private dining room available for residents to host private functions
Every convenience you would expect in an apartment of this quality is at your fingertips, it is brilliant there is public transport available at the front door, and it's only a short stroll to Howard Smith Wharves, Eagle Street Pier, Queen Street Mall, Fortitude Valley, Spring Hill shopping and much, much more!
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brisbane City
Lifestyle in Brisbane City
Want to live in Brisbane City? 3801/550 Queen Street, Brisbane City could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes fully furnished.