38 Warner Street,
Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4455759
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
High Ceilings style, 2 bedroom luxury apartment in Iconic McWhirters Building
Do you miss the good old days when we went to Myer in the McWhirters Building with everyone in the family and returned with joy, toys and fancy new clothes? The first Myer Centre is not here anymore, because now it is your new home! Proudly present to you our heritage-listed McWhirters Apartments with nearly double the space than other apartments in Brisbane CBD, and the best location for Brisbane night life!
The properties offer:
- 2 bedrooms that are truly spacious;
- Beautiful sunroom or relaxing balcony for your morning and afternoons;
- Open plan living with 5 meter high ceilings, you must see for yourself to be impressed;
- Quality kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cook top & dishwasher;
- Full of good-old-day characters from the heritage listed features;
- Retail area includes Doctor, Dentist, bank, greengrocer, butcher, special food shops, newsagent, hairdresser, barber, cafes & restaurants;
- Bus stop and Taxi zone downstairs, covered walkway to train station; and
- Walk to Chinatown, CBD, Emporium, James St, theatres, restaurants, galleries and night life.
Call 0401 497 673 to schedule an inspection, same day booking can be arranged!
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fortitude Valley
Lifestyle in Fortitude Valley
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 38 Warner Street, Fortitude Valley. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: alarm system, dishwasher, and air-conditioning.