38 Warner Street,
Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006
Rent ID: 3622662
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Live in the Memory of the Good Old Days
We currently have:
U309, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 parking, 1 large study, $610 per week. Available on 08/11/19.
U517, 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 parking, $460 per week. Available on 09/01/20.
Do you miss the good old days when we went to Myer in the McWhirters Building with everyone in the family and returned with joy, toys and fancy new clothes? The first Myer Centre is not here anymore, because now it is your new home! Proudly present to you our heritage listed McWhirters Apartments with nearly double the space than other apartments in Brisbane CBD, and the best location for Brisbane night life!
The properties offer:
- 1 to 3 bedrooms (please see below the current available list for more details) that are truly spacious;
- Beautiful sunroom or relaxing balcony for your morning and afternoons;
- Open plan living with 5 metre high ceilings, you must see for yourself to be impressed;
- Quality kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cook top & dishwasher;
- Full of good-old-day characters from the heritage listed features;
- Retail area includes Doctor, Dentist, bank, greengrocer, butcher, special food shops, newsagent, hairdresser, barber, cafes & restaurants;
- Bus stop and Taxi zone downstairs, covered walkway to train station; and
- Walk to Chinatown, CBD, Emporium, James St, theatres, restaurants, galleries and night life.
Call 0401 497 673 to schedule an inspection, same day booking can be arranged!
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fortitude Valley
Lifestyle in Fortitude Valley
You could be living at 38 Warner Street, Fortitude Valley before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how