38 Third Avenue North,
Warrawong, NSW 2502
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3676534
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Restored and Renovated!
Enter the house through the hallway which creates a sense of privacy as you move through the house and leading to a grand lounge area with period pieces such as a restored aesthetic fireplace and chimney plus the modern touch of air conditioning.
Three great sized bedrooms are available with the main bedroom leading onto a good sized study, baby's room or a massive walk in wardrobe with direct access to combined bathroom & laundry
Both Kitchen and bathrooms have been renovated to a high standard. Crisp fresh inviting tones line the kitchen with granite style bench tops, a large double door pantry and plenty of bench space. Both bathrooms are completely renovated with stunning floor to ceiling tiles; the main bathroom also has the luxury of a bathtub.
A generous yard makes the perfect place for entertaining your friends, with concreted areas for the outdoor setting or spending time relaxing. The single garage also provides security for the car.
Extensive views to Lake Illawarra.
* High side of Warrawong
* Modern stylish design
* Polished floors throughout
* Classic period features including picture rails throughout
* Decorative fireplace
* Three generous bedrooms
* Separate dining room
* Separate room for a study, baby's room or walk in robe
* Spacious lounge room with air conditioning
* Refurbished kitchen with plenty of bench & cupboard space, including a double door pantry
* Both bathrooms fully renovated including stunning floor to ceiling tiles
* Bathtub to main bathroom
* Large backyard with concrete entertaining area
* Fully fenced & secure
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Warrawong
Lifestyle in Warrawong
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 38 Third Avenue North, Warrawong. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how