38 Subiaco Road,
Subiaco, WA 6008
$3,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th October 2021
Rent ID: 4574625
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FULLY FURNISHED WITH CHARACTER & CHARM
Fall in love with this three-bedroom FULLY FURNISHED & EQUIPPED house, located on the leafy street of Subiaco Road. The property has stunning high ceilings throughout, presents neat and tidy, and is perfect for any family looking at entering or staying in the Subiaco area.
This home boasts a great layout, with separation between the entertaining and accommodation areas. There is a separate living room (with a working fire place!) that flows beautifully through to the open plan kitchen and dining space, with direct access to outdoor entertaining, all enjoyed from your private backyard.
This property is located directly across the road from Perth Modern School, in the catchment area for Bob Hawke and Shenton colleges, and less than a 10 minute walk to West Leederville Train Station - perfect if you work in the city.
Further features include:
- FULLY FURNISHED & EQUIPPED
- Large kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher, gas cooktop, generously sized fridge/freezer and an abundance of storage space
- Living room with floorboards, fireplace, air conditioning and doors opening onto the courtyard
- Large master bedroom with robe and air conditioning
- 2x additional bedrooms with robes in each room, and one with air conditioning
- Main bathroom has been recently updated throughout and features a bathtub
- Large external laundry with direct access to outside
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Split system air conditioning to living room and two bedrooms
- Low maintenance backyard with Astroturf
- On street parking with up to 3 permits available
- Pets considered
Register your interest now to view this lovely home! Contact Joe on the details above.
*Note: It is important that you select the 'Book Inspection Time' button and register your details to ensure you receive updates on any unforeseen changes or cancellations of viewing times. Alternatively if no 'Book Inspection Time' option is shown, please send through an enquiry with your details and you will be emailed the available inspection times.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the fixtures and fittings currently in the property.
3 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Subiaco
Lifestyle in Subiaco
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Subiaco? 38 Subiaco Road, Subiaco could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes fully furnished.