38 Seebohm Street,
Burpengary, QLD 4505
Available 3rd April 2020
Rent ID: 1361088
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Magnificent Home in a Great Estate!
Click the "Book Inspection" button now to book your viewing - you MUST register and confirm in order to finalise a viewing time.
This 4 bedroom family home is situated in the popular new Woodvale estate and conveniently located within close proximity to schools, train station, sports facilities. It is just a short drive to access the Bruce highway for the commute to Brisbane or the Sunshine coast.
Features of the property are:
* Main bedroom comes with ensuite, WIR and reverse cycle air conditioner.
* All other bedrooms offer built in robes as well as ceiling fans.
* Open plan Living-Dining features ceiling fan and reverse cycle air conditioner.
* Good sized kitchen offering ceaser stone bench tops, plenty of cupboard space and includes stainless steel appliances and dishwasher.
* Remote double garage.
* Fully fenced low maintenance yard and covered patio area.
Please phone (07) 3193 3450 to arrange a viewing
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burpengary
Lifestyle in Burpengary
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 38 Seebohm Street, Burpengary before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how