Leased by Kots
38 Longroyd Street,
Mount Lawley, WA 6050
Rent ID: 3658627
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Gorgeous Character Home. Mount Lawley Postcode.
VIEWING CANCELLED - NOW LEASED
T H E H O M E
You will fall in love with this immaculately presented home. Not only is the location unbeatable but the house is a shining star! This lovable home still has its old characteristics with a modern twist!
* 4 fabulous sized bedrooms,
* Renovated gorgeous kitchen with ample storage
* Free standing gas stove for the chef of the family
* Large bathroom and a bonus separate toilet/washroom.
* Amazing sized undercover alfresco area
* Large amount of grass for the kids to play!
You really have to see this one to appreciate how beautiful it is. A home like this in such an amazing area wont last long!
T H E S U B U R B
Mount Lawley has a sense of youthfulness, optimism and inclusiveness that comes from its mix of population, thriving cafés and small bar scene, community events and the annual Beaufort Street Festival being the standout. It's a suburb that people aspire to live in, and once here, rarely leave. The quality of schooling options are hard to look past, the local state schools, both Primary and High are well-regarded, St Paul's is a popular Catholic primary school and Perth College is one of the leading private girls' schools in Perth.
**Garage located to the rear of the home is not for tenant use**
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Lawley
Lifestyle in Mount Lawley
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 38 Longroyd Street, Mount Lawley is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how