38 King Street,
Annerley, QLD 4103
$1,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4409899
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Inner City Cottage with Huge Backgarden
Lovely Cottage situated on big block with Easy Access to Major Transport links.
With a beautiful spacious big backgarden, this home offers the perfect open space for backgarden bbqs, kids play or just lounging around in the privacy of your very own oasis of greenery! Those with pets will love the huge backgarden for their pet to roam around in too!
This quaint cottage boasts many original features, excellent sized bedrooms all with windows and high ceilings.
+ Featuring +
* 3 bedrooms + Sunroom
* 1 Bathroom
* Tidy kitchen with Gas Cooking
* Excellent sized Backgarden
* Storage underneath
+ Connectivity +
Walking Distance to:
- Buranda Shopping Centre
- Various Cafes & Restaurants
- PA Hospital
- Bus Stop
Easy Commute to:
- CBD & Southbank
- Mater, RBH & Wesley Hospitals
- UQ, Griffith & QUT Universities
- Swift Highway Access points to Sunshine Coast & Gold Coast and beyond.
* PETS UPON APPLICATION *
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
Due to Covid-19, it is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the 'Book an inspection' button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. If the times do not suit, select 'request a time'.
3. Alternatively, please visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
- Property is individually metered - Tenant pays for Excess Water
- Electricity is the tenant's responsibility direct with the supplier.
- Gas is the tenant's responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
- Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant's responsibility direct with the supplier.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Annerley
Lifestyle in Annerley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 38 King Street, Annerley. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.