38 Jordan Grove,
Glen Waverley, VIC 3150
$1,847 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4276144
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious home in Glen Waverley
With enough space for the whole family, this home has something for everyone!
• Spacious living area
• Kitchen with gas cooktop
• All bedrooms with built-in robes
• Central bathroom with shower and toilet
• Spacious backyard
• Lock up garage
Located within the Brentwood Secondary College zone (STSA), and with easy access to M1 and Eastlink freeways, The Glen and Chadstone Shopping Centre, Kingsway dining, and a fantastic public transport network, you'll have everything you could ever need and more.
Please click the VIRTUAL TOUR tab above to book a time to inspect this property and register your interest.
Photo ID required at all open for inspections.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Waverley
Lifestyle in Glen Waverley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Glen Waverley with plenty of room to move. 38 Jordan Grove will be perfect for the growing family.