38 Harman Street,
Manly, QLD 4179
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2647444
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated Queenslander moments from everything
Light filled interiors flow to spacious family living areas...
- Within the Manly State School catchment - Walking distance!!
- Immaculately presented, open plan lounge/dining area
- Spacious kitchen including Caesar Stone benches and a dishwasher
- 4 good sized bedrooms, one with private access to a breezy balcony
- Stylish bathrooms
- High ceilings and fans throughout
- Versatile second living area
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Polished timber floors, down lights
- Enclosed gardens, perfect for children
- Remote garage plus under-house storage
- A stroll to Manly esplanade, shops and quality schools
This property is perfectly positioned across from parklands and within easy walking distance to Manly Train Station.
Please click the Book Inspection button to book an inspection OR alternatively please call RE/MAX Advantage on 3348 000.
Please ensure that you visit the Residential Tenancies Authority QLD's website to view a copy of the:
1). 17a Renting in Queensland Booklet:
2). 18a General Tenancy Agreement
You must read the terms of the Tenancy Agreement prior to applying for the property. A copy is available at our office. We recommend you call our office prior to the inspection to confirm the appointment time as the property may be rented. Each property is open for approx. 10 minutes only, if a property has been leased a leasing consultant will not be attending.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Please note that RE/MAX Advantage does NOT accept online applications through 1Form. Properties MUST be viewed and an application form collected from the viewing or our office.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Manly
Lifestyle in Manly
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Manly? 38 Harman Street, Manly could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how