38 Grosvenor Street,
Wahroonga, NSW 2076
$5,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3836009
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Harland Timeless Charm and Character
Blessed with a picturesque period facade and retaining the most exquisite hallmarks of its era, this substantial full brick c. 1920 residence spans two levels offering formal and informal living areas which flow to the poolside alfresco courtyard and garden surrounds, perfect for entertaining. Located on one of east-side Wahroonga's best streets, this spacious and comfortable family home offers four to five generous bedrooms and is a level walk to Wahroonga Station, Village, The 'Bush School', Knox and Abbotsleigh.
- Refined formal lounge with high ornate ceilings, lead light bay window seat and open fireplace
- Large formal dining with open fireplace, high pressed metal ceilings and a bay lead light window
- Large gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
- Spacious main bedroom complete with pretty window seat and built-in robes
- Four additional bedrooms, or 3 bedrooms plus a family room
- An array of period features throughout the home including spectacular high ornate ceilings, bay windows, open fireplaces, lead light windows, french doors and timber floorboards
- Gas heating, alarm system
- Alfresco sunny courtyard overlooking pool and child-friendly gardens
- Double automatic lock up garage, internal laundry, plenty of storage
- Stroll to Wahroonga Village, Shops and Station, Knox and Abbotsleigh
- 'Bush School' catchment area, easy access to other prestigious schools
To arrange a private inspection of the property please dont hesitate to contact us
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wahroonga
Lifestyle in Wahroonga
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Wahroonga could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 38 Grosvenor Street, Wahroonga today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- DEPOSIT TAKEN BY LJ HOOKER ST IVES
- 9/40 Clissold Avenue, Wa...
- 114 Burns Road, Wahroonga
- 18 Craiglands Avenue, Go...
- 47 St Johns Avenue, Gordon
- $1,280/w Negotiable!
- 105 Springdale Road, Kil...
- Deposit Taken
- 21/20-22 Tryon Road, Lin...
- $1,250/Week Full Furnished Negotiable
- 27 Blenheim Road, Lindfield