38 Emperor Drive,
Andergrove, QLD 4740
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd March 2021
Rent ID: 4027003
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BREAK LEASE - Best Access Shed in the Street: Fantastic Family Home
This fantastic family home located in "The Fish Streets" in one of the most popular pockets of Andergrove has had a recent refresh and is waiting patiently for its new family to call it "home sweet home". It is a pleasure to list properties of this caliber and what is on offer will definitely please the whole family!
It has an absolute ripper of a shed with three points of side access to accommodate caravans, boats and trailers PLUS it is in an A+ location surrounded by other house proud homes and quiet family streets.
Low set, low maintenance on a large, 804m2 fenced corner allotment with a new solar heart hot water system and new carpet to the bedrooms this home ticks all of the boxes required for ideal family living.
Some of the features of 38 Emperor Drive are as follows:
- Modern kitchen with walk in pantry and dishwasher
- 4 bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans (three with split system air conditioning)
- Master with ensuite and walk in robe
- 2 Spacious tiled living areas both with TV aerials
- New carpet to bedrooms
- Extra large covered outdoor entertaining area with outdoor TV aerial
- Main bathroom features bath and shower, powder room and separate toilet
- Huge fenced back yard with three double gate access points to the shed
- Great shed with built in work benches and mezzanine storage facility
- Outside pets may be considered upon application
- Rent will be increasing from $500 per week to $510 as of 24/08/2021
- Gardian's preferred method of application is online for prompt processing.
*To book an inspection of this property please click 'Book Inspection' and follow the prompts. If no times are available you will be notified as soon as one becomes available.
*To apply for this property please download an application form from http://www.gardianrealestate.com.au/rent/tenant - Application Form
***Online and sight unseen applications accepted***
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Andergrove
Lifestyle in Andergrove
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 38 Emperor Drive, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Andergrove. This unfurnished property includes shed, outdoor entertainment, and remote garage and will welcome your furry friends.