38 Duke Street,
Brighton, QLD 4017
$2,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1047476
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish Living + 5 Minute Stroll to Brighton Waterfront
Located in a quiet street close to the Brighton waterfront is this stunning, near new, single level home.
This modern designer home has higher than normal ceilings,
is tastefully presented with ceiling fans throughout and the wonderful kitchen is complete with stone bench tops, a 5 gas burner cook top, dishwasher and breakfast bar.
The master bedroom is situated away from the other 3 bedrooms and has sliding doors opening up onto the spacious north facing alfresco entertainer's area. Other features of this room include an en-suite and spacious walk in robe.
Timber laminated flooring throughout makes this property easy to clean and all windows have full security screens for peace of mind.
- Solar hot water and power
- All rooms fitted with built-ins
- Short drive to Sandgate Train Station
- Single remote control garage with internal access
1 Garage space
1 Car port
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brighton
Lifestyle in Brighton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Brighton includes shed, outdoor entertainment, and remote garage. Apply to rent 38 Duke Street, Brighton today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how