38 Church Street,
Beaumaris, VIC 3193
$2,129 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4119286
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FAMILY HOME | CONVENIENT LOCATION | SPACIOUS GARDEN
With the Seaview Shops at one end of the street and world-famous golf courses just around the corner at the other end 38 Church Street is located right in the heart of a highly sought-after suburb surrounded by leafy trees and an established garden.
- Large lounge room with electric heater and split-system heating/cooling
- Dining room
- Good sized kitchen with ample cabinetry and electric cooktop and oven.
- 3 good-sized bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Hybrid flooring throughout
- Undercover patio
- Large back garden
- Single garage and space for multiple car off-street parking.
***Book an Inspection***
Please ensure that you register your details by selecting the Book Inspection Time button or Email Agent button. As property availability and open for inspection times are subject to change and if you are not registered you may not be aware of any cancellations or time changes.
It is important that you arrive at the property before the start of the home open time. Late attendance may result in the property not being able to be viewed as our staff run back to back open for inspections.
We also require if you are not registered that you provide your photo ID and mobile phone number, particularly in properties that are occupied. This is non-negotiable and for the safety and peace of mind of our tenants and clients.
Whilst a property may be advertised as Available Now, your application will be subject to processing times depending on availability of references etc. If your application is subject to an urgent lease start date, please communicate this to the leasing agent and make note on your application as this date may not always be practicable.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Beaumaris
Lifestyle in Beaumaris
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Beaumaris? 38 Church Street, Beaumaris could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.