38/38 Kings Park Road,
West Perth, WA 6005
$1,380 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3183609
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Two Bedroom Apartment Opposite Kings Park
This renovated apartment with a new kitchen and bathroom is perfectly located overlooking the beautiful Kings Park and is only a short walk to West Perth or the City. The apartment is located on the free CAT bus route with a stop right outside the complex.
The property features a recently renovated kitchen and bathroom, 2 good sized bedrooms both with BIR, open plan dining and living area and a separate WC. The complex also has a fantastic swimming pool and generous outdoor gardens to entertain, relax and unwind in.
Other features of the property at a glance are:
- Reverse cycle AC and fans.
- Views directly over Kings Park.
- White goods included (Fridge, WM/Dryer, DW).
- Partly furnished with beds and TV provided.
- Secure undercover car parking.
- Swimming Pool and BBQ area.
- Large Communal Gardens.
- On site caretaker and a very well run complex.
- Close to Kings Park Tennis Club and Gym.
- Close to local Hospitals and UWA.
- Walking distance to restaurants, cafes and shops of West Perth, City or Subiaco
This property is available from approx. 8 May 2020 or can be negotiated earlier.
To arrange an private inspection please contact Kenslee Bartlett on 0412 994 481 or firstname.lastname@example.org or please register for an Inspection as per the below.
Arranging inspections is easy - Simply click the 'Book an Inspection Time' or 'Request an Inspection Time' (PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register to attend we can't notify you of any changes or cancellations to viewings)
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Perth
Lifestyle in West Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 38/38 Kings Park Road, West Perth. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning and pool.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how