38/24 Edensor Street,
Epping, NSW 2121
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1994759
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Walk to Epping Station and Shops!
This private three bedroom unit offers spacious interiors, new polished floorboards and paint in two bedrooms. Main bedroom with ensuite and built-in wardrobe, combined L-shape lounge and dining flowing onto balcony with private outlook. Modern updated kitchen, remote lock-up garage with separate storage and internal access to the building.
- New floorboards
- New paint in two bedrooms
- Large living and dining area
- Updated kitchen with ample storage
- Internal laundry
- Remote lock up garage with separate storage
- Walk to Epping Station and shops
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Epping
Lifestyle in Epping
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
38/24 Edensor Street, Epping, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Epping.