38/16A Chapel Street,
St Kilda, VIC 3182
$1,304 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4390756
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Spacious One Bedroom + Study Apartment
Splash in the communal pool and relax around the entertaining area in this front facing 3rd floor refurbished Art Deco apartment. Walking distance to Chapel Street and Balaclava cafes and shops so you can leave the car in your off street parking.
Spacious lounge room with a double bedroom and adjacent study/walk in robe. Security entrance, communal laundry on your floor and a sunny balcony.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda
Lifestyle in St Kilda
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 38/16A Chapel Street, St Kilda. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.