38/414 Pitt Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4482521
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated spacious 2 beds + 2 baths with enclosed and open balcony + Secure Parking for LEASE in REGIS TOWER
*INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY*
Spacious 2 beds + 2 baths + enclosed and open balcony + Lock up garage for LEASE in Sydney CBD area
This apartment has complete 5-star hotel facilities such as;
- Swimming pool and sauna
- Bbq area
- Video CCTV and lifts
The features of the apartment are;
- Generous size of living area
- Open and enclosed balconies
- Big kitchen area with plenty of storages
- Spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobe
- Timber floorboard throughout and tiles on the wet areas
- Separate internal laundry room complete with a dryer
- Reversible ducted Air Conditioning
- Secure Apartment with 24 hours concierge
- Lock up garage
The apartment also offers a convenient location and close proximity to Central train station, UTS, Market City, Paddy's market, World Square, Hyde Park, and Darling Harbour. Short stroll to HydePark and TownHall.
Contact Sylvia on 0433 888 798 to get more information...
DISCLAIMER: The information and illustrations in this document are indicative only and are subject to change. Salease Property, Landlord, related companies, and their agents do not warrant the accuracy of and do not accept any liability for any error or discrepancy in the information and illustrations. The displayed information and Illustrations do not form part of any contract and interested parties must rely on their own inquiries.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sydney
Lifestyle in Sydney
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
38/414 Pitt Street, Sydney, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Sydney.