38/231-233 Anzac Parade,
Kingsford, NSW 2032
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4155110
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
One Bedroom With Large Terrace & District Views
Quietly located at the rear enjoying its commanding district views from its large entertaining terrace is this light filled modern one bedroom apartment with security carspace.
Located in a prime position directly across the road from the UNSW with easy access to shops and transport.
- Open plan living area with tiled floors
- Modern open plan kitchen
- Renovated bathroom
- Spacious bedroom with mirrored built-in
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Large entertaining terrace with district views
- Split system air-conditioning
- Security under cover parking
- Security building
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingsford
Lifestyle in Kingsford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
38/231-233 Anzac Parade, Kingsford, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Kingsford.