38/201 Wellington Parade South,
East Melbourne, VIC 3002
$3,607 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th November 2020
Rent ID: 4117535
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Peaceful and Prestigious Wellington Gardens
HOW DO I REGISTER TO INSPECT ? - Instructions available below this ad.
Positioned perfectly for privacy in the Wellington Gardens in a building with restricted common access and across the road from over 70 acres of natural parkland, with multiple public transport options at your doorstep and a short walk from the CBD, this unique offering provides either peaceful family living or spacious dual living options.
- Top floor position
- 3 generous bedrooms all with leafy views and natural light
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 secure [and conveniently located] car spaces
- Central kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample bench and storage space
- Warm polished floorboards run throughout
- North facing open plan spacious living space and separate dining area
- Clever use of space provides study/ retreat upstairs
- European Laundry
- Ducted air-conditioning system
- Communal facilities include 2 lap pools, sauna, Lord Wellington Club Gym and tranquil gardens
(Gym and Pools currently not available for use due to COVID-19 and one pool is currently under renovations until mid-next year)
****To Register for Inspection****
You must register to inspect our properties. To see times and book your inspection please click "contact the agent" a quick registration link will be sent to you.
Harcourts Melbourne City, Estate Agents, specialise in apartment sales and leasing, for information on inner city property for sale or rent or for real estate advice visit:
or phone us on 03 9664 8100
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Melbourne
Lifestyle in East Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
38/201 Wellington Parade South, East Melbourne, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in East Melbourne.