38/164 Wellington Street,
Ormiston, QLD 4160
$1,380 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3042214
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
AIRCON Two bedroom with two ensuit town house Tile floor , bright, convenient to all amenities
** Easy to book an inspection**
Viewings available from Monday to Sunday. To book a time to inspect, simply call friendly Flora Huang 0405361471 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This beautifully spacious townhouse situated in a gated and secure complex with on site manager.
The complex is also located in a very convenient location within walking distance to the train station, shops, schools, and the bay. Current rental income is $355 per week.
8 minutes walking to Ormiston state school which is Top 100 ranking over the state.
3 minutes driving to Ormiston collage which is to top 20 ranking over the state.
8 minutes walking to Ormiston train station.
This spacious home features:
* Tiles floor throughout the bedroom and living room.
* Air condition and ceiling fans in the living room area
* Downstairs powder room
* 2 spacious bedrooms both with ensuite and built in robes
* Sun shade on the front yard and back yard rain proved outdoor entertainment area
* Self contained laundry adding functionality
* Fresh painting
Additional complex features:
* 2 large pools for those hot summer days
* Large undercover BBQ area
* Manicured gardens
* Secure gated complex
* Ample visitor parking
Onsite manager Flora provides flexible inspection time.
Please ring 0405361471
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ormiston
Lifestyle in Ormiston
Walk to everything from 38/164 Wellington Street, Ormiston. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how