$560 fully furnished
38/125 Melbourne Street,
South Brisbane, QLD 4101
$2,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd August 2021
Rent ID: 4452456
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Extra Large 2 Bedroom Apartment FULLY FURNISHED
On the doorstep of Fish Lane with pop-up breweries, cafes, art galleries and more. Walk down Fish Lane among vivid, sprawling imagery and lanes draped in brilliant neon displays. Ground-breaking art projects revamping the laneways of South Brisbane. Neighbours include GOMA, Queensland Art Gallery, Cultural Centre and State Library all within 500mtrs. The commute to the city is bound to be amazing.
Very modern and bright.
- Galley kitchen with modern finishes
- Good quality appliances
- Air conditioned & fans
- Feature walls
- Vertical garden
- Wall mounted BBQ
- Sound bar and wall mounted T.V screen
- Backlit light switches and lighting remote control
- High end furniture
- Small boutique building
- Sky balconies for extra dining to watch the fireworks and BBQ area
- Secure with lift access.
- Less than 20 min walk to city, 5 min to train, less to bus stop
- South Bank, Grey St restaurants 500 mtrs
- West End less than 500mtrs
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Brisbane
Lifestyle in South Brisbane
Picture yourself living at 38/125 Melbourne Street, South Brisbane. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom, dishwasher, and air-conditioning.