37A Canterbury Road,
Toorak, VIC 3142
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4077721
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Freshly Painted. This stunning townhouse delivers a lifestyle of absolute quality, privacy and inner-urban practicality. Reached by a leafy laneway, there is a sense of privacy and tranquility seldom found in the heart of Toorak.
Downstairs comprises of two living areas. The open plan kitchen/dining opens up to a private courtyard. Three good sized bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Close to Toorak Primary School, Toorak Station, Hawksburn and Toorak Village cafes and shops.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toorak
Lifestyle in Toorak
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Toorak with plenty of room to move. 37A Canterbury Road will be perfect for the growing family.