3709/393 Pitt Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
$3,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4380088
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
PLEASE WEAR FACEMASK AT INSPECTION
Occupying a premiere position in the ever popular Hordern Towers, this 37th floor apartment offers a convenient and lavish lifestyle in the heart of Sydney.
- High quality furniture
- Spacious combined lounge and dining
- 2 generously sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes, master with en suite
- Sunny balcony with lively views
- Stone kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Modern bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Air conditioning
- New reflective blinds to be installed
- Access to resort style facilities
Hordern Towers is a security building with 24 hours concierge service, it is conveniently located above World Square Shopping Centre and surrounded by restaurants, cafes, shops and public transports.
The building features resort style facilities which includes: 25m heated indoor pool, spa, sauna, squash court, table tennis room, fully equipped gym with separate cardio workout area and weights.
***It is compulsory upon entering the property that you wear a face mask.
***The agent may determine the number of people at the property at any time
***All attendees must adhere to social distancing rules and maintain a distance of 1.5m from others at all times
***We urge you to use the hand sanitiser made available
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sydney
Lifestyle in Sydney
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Sydney? 3709/393 Pitt Street, Sydney could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes fully furnished.