37 Yurong Street,
Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
Rent ID: 4604025
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two bedroom terrace in quiet Darlinghurst Street
Open Inspection: Thursday 28th October 2021, 11:30 AM 11:45 AM
Agent on site: Nook 0484 100 010
- Anyone coming to the set open times must show their proof of vaccination before entering the premises. If you are not fully vaccinated, you will have to arrange a private inspection.
- Everyone entering the property must be wearing face mask unless they are 12 or under.
- Everyone must comply with the 1.5m social distancing rules
- You MUST give your correct details before entering the open home.
Stylishly appointed throughout for a carefree lifestyle, this historic traditional terrace is a home of undeniable charm and character. Ideally set simply meters to Hyde Park and Stanley Street, this is indeed quality inner city living.
The lower level includes a welcoming combined lounge and dining area that flows to an integrated electric kitchen. The upper level contains two bedrooms.
This superb home is ideal for a professional couple, conveniently placed moments to Oxford Street, Stanley Street cafes and the city center.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Darlinghurst
Lifestyle in Darlinghurst
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 37 Yurong Street, Darlinghurst. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.