37 Westbank Terrace,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$2,824 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd September 2021
Rent ID: 4563900
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TWO BEDROOM RENOVATED TERRACE HOME. LOCATED IN THE MELBOURNE GIRLS COLLEGE ZONE. PLUS HEATING/ COOLING & OFF STREET PARKING!!
*** TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
With bi-fold doors opening onto a large deck, this home is for the entertainers of the world:
- Two good size bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Split system (heating/cooling) in the living area
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining zone
- Gas cooking
- Detailed ornamental fireplace (decorative only)
- Separate side courtyard with washing line
- Renovated bathroom with a large bath & ample storage
- Outdoor entertaining area with lock up shed & rear lane access
- Parking space for potentially two small cars or one large car
- Eligible for parking permit from local council
Located in the Melbourne Girls College zone, only a few minutes walk to the Yarra River, walking distance to Burnley Park, Bridge Road tram and more.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT!
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 37 Westbank Terrace, Richmond before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.