37 Tudor Street,
Dulwich, SA 5065
$5,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4534240
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Stunningly Transformed Villa
Modern luxury meets classic Villa elegance in this stunning brand new home perfectly positioned within one of Adelaide's most prestigious suburbs. You'll live right on the city fringe with a selection of renowned schools at your fingertips while the hustle and bustle of the CBD is just moments from your front door.
No expense has been spared in the creation of this spectacular residence. The soaring 3.3-metre and 5.4-metre ceilings flow throughout and combine beautifully with the premium finishes, crisp white colour tones and architecturally designed rear extension that's sure to leave you in awe.
There are three bedrooms and two bathrooms including the master with an ensuite. All the bedrooms have built-in robes and there's a main bathroom with a combined laundry for added convenience and practicality.
The light-filled kitchen is a culinary haven complete with stone benchtops and top-of-the-line appliances that will make entertaining an absolute pleasure. Feature concrete flooring and windows further enhance the flair and sophistication of this remarkable home plus there's ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, an easy-care and private courtyard and a double carport with rear lane access.
Features of the property include:
- Master bedroom with built-in robes and ensuite
- Two additional generously sized bedrooms each with built-in robes
- Modern kitchen with ample cabinetry and bench space
- Brand new premium appliances including integrated fridge, microwave and dishwasher
- Stunning natural-light filled living area with feature concrete flooring
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Laundry with combined washing machine and dryer
- Low maintenance private courtyard
- Rear laneway access to secure double carport
Harcourts Lifestyle Rentals - ph: 8321 0800 - What's Your Lifestyle?
2 Garage spaces
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dulwich
Lifestyle in Dulwich
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Dulwich? 37 Tudor Street, Dulwich could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.