37 Saronvale Crescent,
Hillside, VIC 3037
$1,820 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4650363
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Conveniently Located to all Facilities!
Nestled in one of the most desirable spots in all of Hillside, this great family home is close to everything you need with shops, schools, transport and a community centre all close by.
* 4 fitted Bedrooms - Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
* Separate lounge upon entry
* Kitchen equipped with quality stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage space and meals zone
* Double carport with opening to large rear yard with ample space to store boat or trailer
* Large low maintenance rear yard
Other comforts include: Ducted heating, dishwasher, garden shed and freshly painted throughout
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hillside
Lifestyle in Hillside
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 37 Saronvale Crescent, Hillside before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.