37 Prince Street,
Alberton, SA 5014
$2,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2864010
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
GORGEOUS CHARACTER HOME IN SOUGHT AFTER SUBURB
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 27/2/21 FROM 11.15AM - 11.30AM
A true gem in the historical Alberton. Beautifully renovated family home on a low maintenance block. A classic character home on the outside with all the modern conveniences on the inside.
* Boasting 3 large bedrooms with sleek built in robes.
* Polished timber floorboards in bedrooms and living area.
* Upgraded kitchen & bathroom.
* Huge double lock up garage with rumpus area for entertaining.
* Outdoor entertainment area overlooking your cute herb gardens
* Split system Air-Conditioning
All this and just a stones through from local shops, post office, train station and a short walk to Alberton Oval.
For further information please contact LJ HOOKER WOODVILLE on 8243 0866.
Property Management Professionals for the Western Suburbs.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Alberton
Lifestyle in Alberton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 37 Prince Street, Alberton. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.