$700 - $700 pw
37 Oceanis Drive,
Oxenford, QLD 4210
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4061095
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
BEAUTIFUL LARGE FAMILY HOME IN THE DESIRABLE REGATTA WATERS
Desirable Regatta Waters - minutes walk from the Damien Leeding park and lake area in a quiet cul de sac. with - Ducted air.
Pool - Owner to pay services, tenant to pay chemicals,
Double side gates with plenty of parking.
Huge kitchen Loads of cupboards and bench space to die for
House has plenty of storage
3 bedrooms plus study plus a bonus multipurpose large room that could be a 4th bedroom or 3rd living area with glass sliding doors out to the pool area and patio,
-Built-ins in Bedrooms and ceiling fans
- Double garage
- New carpets
- Established lemon, lime and orange trees plus a 12m long raised garden bed ready for planting
- Pets on application
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Oxenford
Lifestyle in Oxenford
Want to live in Oxenford? 37 Oceanis Drive, Oxenford could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.