37 Ocean Street,
Tannum Sands, QLD 4680
$3,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4351456
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 7 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STUNNING BEACHSIDE RESIDENCE; BUILT FOR LIFESTYLE
A wonderful statement in quality and style, this contemporary beachside property has been custom designed by the current owners and built by a quality local builder to deliver the ultimate family beachside home. Blending lifestyle with function and an entertainers dream the property is located directly opposite Tannum Beach with gorgeous ocean views.
Situated within 100 metres to the ocean, 350 metres to Tannum Surf Club and Rocksalt, within 1 km to cafés and dining, also local Primary and High Schools and within a 30 minute drive to the Airport and major work sites and local industry.
Features of this stunning property are :-
- Ocean views from both upper and lower levels
- 583m2 of living under main roof
- Ducted air conditioning upstairs
- Split system air conditioning downstairs
- Magnificent entrance with sweeping staircase incorporating timber and glass uniting lower and upper levels
- Fine examples of beachy neutral tones, abundance of natural light, glass louvres, blackbutt timber and cool tiles throughout
- Open plan galley kitchen with stone benchtops, Miele dishwasher, gas 5 burner cooktop & electric oven
- Comfortable and spacious Dining and Family Room adjacent the kitchen
- Magnificent use of merging inside to outside opening out onto the state-of-the art entertainment area
- Oversized Master Bedroom with ocean views, walk-in wardrobe and glass doors leading onto front balcony
- Ensuite with dual shower head, double vanity basins and hidden toilet
- Extremely generously sized Bedroom 2, 3 & 4 - complete with floor to ceiling built-in robes
- Three way Main Bathroom with Bath/Shower, double vanity basins and separate toilet
- Outdoor entertaining area with built-in cabinetry, granite benchtops, Teppanyaki bar and luxurious ocean views
- Media/Rumpus Room with wet bar and seamless access to lower entertaining area and the pool deck
- Well positioned separate office with 4 phone lines, NBN and private access through glass sliding door
- Guest or 5th Bedroom complete with built-in robes, ensuite & separate access available
- Laundry with custom designed cabinetry and easy access to a choice of 2 clotheslines
- Powder room near pool with external stairs leading from pool deck to upstairs balcony
- Inground saltwater pool with automatic pool cleaner and paved surrounds
- Pool shower providing both hot and cold water
- Monthly pool service inclusive in tenancy; tenant responsible for all chemicals
- Regular garden maintenance inclusive in tenancy
- Remote access through electric front gates
- Intercom pedestrian access
- Double remote lock up garage with internal access directly into the home
- Plus 78 m2 shed with 3 phrase power - built to accommodate 3 vehicles
- Solar hot water for efficient heating
- Water tank and pump
- Exemplary display of the use of storage throughout the home
- Crimsafe screens fitted except on laundry door & top back windows
- Vacuum maid
- Surround stereo system fitted in living area upstairs & games room
The property is connected to solar electricity; the Ergon Energy account will remain in the name of the Owners. The Tenant will receive 100% of the QLD solar scheme rebate as detailed on the invoice. Full details will be provided upon inspection.
Property water compliant and tenant responsible for all water usage costs.
To really appreciate the lifestyle this property has to offer please contact the Agent:
Sandy Buttsworth - 07 4973 7783.
Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button. By registering your attendance once booked you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment. If you do not receive a SMS or email confirmation please check you have entered your details accurately.
Property Code: 384
5 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tannum Sands
Lifestyle in Tannum Sands
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with dishwasher, air-conditioning, and pool. 37 Ocean Street, Tannum Sands is perfect for the growing family.