37 Martins Creek Road,
Buderim, QLD 4556
$2,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4443763
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Buderim Forest Back Drop
Located in a tranquil pocket of Buderim surrounded by quality homes and just footsteps from the lush, beautiful Buderim Forest Park, this street is tucked away from suburban hustle and bustle. High ceilings, ample windows, polished timber floors give great light and space throughout.
With Buderim's rainforest on your back boundary, Buderim village only a short drive away and Coast's best beaches 10 minutes down the road.
- Four bedrooms with built in wardrobes & ceiling fans
- Ensuite & second family bathroom
- Open plan living with a fireplace & air conditioning
- Contemporary kitchen with gas cooking & dishwasher
- Lovely timber deck overlooking the rain forest back drop
- Infinity pool
- Regular garden service
With Buderim's rainforest on your back boundary, Buderim village only a short drive away and Coast's best beaches 10 minutes down the road, an inspection is a must.
- Pool service included, tenants to pay for required chemicals during the tenancy
- Water usage applies
- Pet cat or small dog will be considered
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Buderim
Lifestyle in Buderim
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 37 Martins Creek Road, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Buderim. This unfurnished property includes dishwasher, air-conditioning, and fire place and will welcome your furry friends.