37 Martin Street,
Armidale, NSW 2350
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th December 2020
Rent ID: 4171633
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
GREAT LOCATION AND WALKING DISTANCE TO UNIVERSITY
Newly renovated house, new kitchen, new paint, new carpet, flooring, light fittings and doors. Separate living and dining area. Also includes built ins in two of the bedrooms. Big bathroom and separate toilet.
Lots of light and airy. Cosy wood heating fireplace. Big backyard and plenty of space to park 2 cars. A large converted storage garage.
Book an inspection now, be quick won't last long!
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Armidale
Lifestyle in Armidale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 37 Martin Street, Armidale. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.