37 Markwell Street,
Hamilton, QLD 4007
$5,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4111680
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Hamilton Hill Villa
Welcome to "White Gables"! This expansive villa occupies a 600m2 block, boasts stunning views over Hamilton, Ascot and the Brisbane River and it will make a perfect home for entertaining!
Opportunity to reside in this charming home on the top of Hamilton Hill does not come around often.
Elegant marble tiling flows through the dining, kitchen and living areas. Understated cream paintwork, with white plantation shutters perfectly showcase the gold finishings and crystal and black chandeliers.
The property features:
- Generous master suite looking out onto the central courtyard.
- Master suite features two walk-in robes which flow through to the ensuite (one with a bath) - perfect for couples who enjoy ample wardrobe and bathroom space.
- Safe available in walk in robe.
- Great sized second and third bedrooms with built-ins.
- Grand living room with floor to ceiling shutters on doors along one side to enjoy the river views and built in cabinets on the other.
- Well appointed kitchen with dishwasher, plenty of cupboards and bench space. You can prepare meals while enjoying the district lights.
- Combined living & dining area flowing into the courtyard.
- Well appointed laundry.
- Air-conditioned throughout.
- Double garage with remote control.
- Concealed stair lift from garage to main living floor.
- Under stair storage suitable for wine cellar.
Ascot State School catchment area. Close to St Margaret's and St Rita's. Downhill stroll to Racecourse Road precinct and Portside.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hamilton
Lifestyle in Hamilton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 37 Markwell Street, Hamilton. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.