37 Justin Street,
Harristown, QLD 4350
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th July 2021
Rent ID: 4491012
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large family home located within walking distance to schools
This beautifully renovated 4 bedroom home is located in a quiet street in Harristown within walking distance to Harristown State High School, Harristown State Primary School and Concordia Luthern College.
Boasting two large living areas as well as a renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and a renovated bathroom. This property will not last long.
- 4 BEDROOMS WITH BUILT INS
- FULLY SECURITY SCREENED
- DOUBLE CARPORT
- ADDITIONAL OFFICE SPACE
- CEILING FANS
- SECOND TOILET AND SHOWER
- LARGE FAMILY ROOM TO BACK OF PROPERTY
Tenants to pay for water usage.
Please note double bay shed is not available for tenant use
Book an inspection today!
Please note - we accept one form applications
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Harristown
Lifestyle in Harristown
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 37 Justin Street, Harristown. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.