37 Jephson Street,
Toowong, QLD 4066
$4,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3764435
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FULLY RESTORED AND RENOVATED GRAND COLONIAL SITUATED IN THE HEART OF TOOWONG
Please use the property ID code 2286 when phoning. Please do not text.
This Grand Residence has undergone a full transformation embracing all the wonderful characteristics of the Queenslander and the benefits contemporary living.
The position is perfect being only 4 Km to the CBD. This ideal family home is only a minutes walk to the Toowong Shopping Village, Railway Station, Bus Stops and close to the CityCat Ferry.
The Home boasts 5 large air-conditioned Bedrooms (all with built-in wardrobes incl. 1 walk-in wardrobe) and 4 Bathrooms (incl. 3 Ensuites).
There is a large open-plan Kitchen that flows onto Dining and Living areas. The Kitchen has stainless steel appliances, including Dishwasher.
The Home has high ceilings and polished pine flooring throughout. It is fully Airconditioned and has 'Crimsafe' Security on doors and windows.
Incorporated in the Home is a fully self-contained apartment with its own kitchen, bathroom, laundry and living area.
The double secure Garage (with auto door) has plenty of storage space (including a separate workshop) and the property is fully fenced (with auto gate).
There is a generous outdoor Entertainment Gazebo that flows onto a large (250 square metres) lawn area.
* Ideal Family Home with 5 large Bedrooms (each with built-in Wardrobe) and 4 Bathrooms
* Split-System Airconditioning and Ceiling Fans to all Bedrooms and Living areas
* Open-Plan Kitchen and S/Steel Appliances (incl. Dishwasher)
* Classic high ceilings and polished pine flooring
* 'Crimsafe' Security on doors and windows
* Energy efficient lighting and 5000 litre water tank
* Double lock-up Garage with auto entry
* Fully fenced with auto gate entry
* Undercover Entertainment area that flows onto large lawn area
* Inspection by appointment only
To book an inspection please use the RED 'Get in Touch' tab (on a desktop) or RED 'Email' (on an Android, iPhone or iPad) which will go directly to the person managing the property.
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toowong
Lifestyle in Toowong
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Toowong? 37 Jephson Street, Toowong could be your new home before you know it. The 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom house comes unfurnished.