37 Gladys Crescent,
Seven Hills, NSW 2147
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4353493
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BEAUTIFUL HOUSE IN A PEACEFUL LOCATION !!!
This fully renovated 3 bedroom brick house is positioned on the high side of a peaceful street of Seven Hills
-High ceilings & polished timber floorboards throughout
-Spacious lounge room with wall air-conditioner
-Modern & bright kitchen
- Renovated bathroom with separate shower area
- External laundry and second toilet
- 3 good sized bedrooms with ample of storage area
-Secure fully fenced yard for kids to play
Located close to playgrounds, parks, schools and Seven Hills shopping centre and a 5 min walk to direct public transport to Blacktown and Seven Hills train stations.
For more information call Swarnim or Parth Joshi today.
3 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Seven Hills
Lifestyle in Seven Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Seven Hills? 37 Gladys Crescent, Seven Hills could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.