Under Application for $2,200
37 Dudley Street,
Bardon, QLD 4065
$8,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4637950
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Magnificent Art Deco Style and Absolute Luxury!
Welcome to 37 Dudley Street in Bardon! Elevated in its immaculate position, this five-bedroom home has been gracefully designed by the emerging Eastern Seaboard team at 'The Develop' and renovated by the renowned Kodiak Projects to offer ultimate luxury living. Looking out across leafy Bardon to the iconic Government House just minutes away, this tri-level property with a swimming pool and a large rear yard is a refined celebration of exceptional attention-to-detail.
The uniquely curved facade of this home will surely impress you when you walk through its doors. The Art Deco style is prevalent in both the exterior and interior design, making it an excellent choice for those who are looking for a place with historic architectural significance. This striking first impression continues when you step inside and find yourself in a modern space that features dramatic casement windows on nearly every wall. This home beautifully balances heritage-style elegance with contemporary design while still retaining its character and history.
Accented by curved internal walls and stone elements, the property is presented with exquisite American oak flooring, lofty ceilings and tasteful pendant lights. A fresh white colour palette also creates a bright and airy atmosphere, allowing you to fully appreciate the extraordinary vista and filling the residence with natural light. This is truly a modern masterpiece. This stunning custom built residence offers unparalleled architectural features, exquisite finishes and captivating views of the landscape!
Features of 37 Dudley Street include:
- Luxurious master bedroom on the upper level overlooking the beautiful rear yard, this 55sqm carpeted sanctuary encompasses a sitting area and a walk-through robe. A sophisticated ensuite boasts dual vanities, floor-to-ceiling tiling, a skylight and a separate shower and freestanding bath.
- Finishing the upper level is a sizeable second bedroom fitted with a built-in robe, plus a well-appointed main bathroom and a separate powder room.
- Complete with a middle-level powder room and a dual carport, the residence also benefits from an upper-level linen closet, a Hikvision intercom system, ceiling fans and iZone zoned and ducted air-conditioning.
- A magnificent LED-lit staircase leads up to an incredibly spacious open-plan living and dining area on the middle level. Effortlessly lavish, this immaculate 50sqm central area is punctuated by a 50-inch Ignite electric fireplace and banks of stone-topped storage cupboards.
- A dine-in kitchen showcases an enviable wine cellar and all the essentials for creating a delicious meal. Expect a large island bench, stone benchtops, a functional preparation area and ample soft-close cupboard storage, as well as an integrated dual-door Miele fridge and dishwasher. This outstanding culinary space is also equipped with a Miele induction cooktop, Falmec rangehoods, a Westinghouse microwave and brushed brass tapware.
- Seamlessly connecting the indoors with the outdoors, stacked full-height glass sliding doors open out to a generous covered al fresco area featuring built-in bench seating. Entertainers and gourmands alike will also appreciate the sensational outdoor kitchen, which displays a Vintec wine fridge and an in-built BeefEater barbecue.
- Inviting families to spend time both together and apart, a large fully-fenced grassed rear yard is separated into two distinct yet interlinked zones. Continuing from the al fresco area, a sandstone-framed grassed area is accompanied by an elevated lap pool. Parents can relax and supervise from the nearby villa, which is framed by landscaped gardens and commands phenomenal Bardon views.
- Another three bedrooms also including built-in robes are situated on the ground level, along with a third full bathroom, a study and an internal laundry with a chute.
A leisurely stroll from Norman Buchan Park's playgrounds and weekly markets, this unrivalled home is also only four kilometres from Brisbane's CBD. Close to Rosalie's fashionable attractions and a slew of shops and dining options, this spectacular property is also just a stone's throw from Mount Coot-Tha Botanical Gardens and QUT's Kelvin Grove campus. Falling within the Milton State School and Kelvin Grove State College catchment areas, this impeccable residence is also a short drive from Stuartholme School, Saint Joseph's Catholic Primary School and Brisbane Boys' College. Do not miss this rare opportunity!
Interested? What do you do now?
To book your inspection simply click on 'Email Agent' or the 'Book inspection' Button. By registering, you will be instantly informed of inspections, updates and changes to your appointment. If you have any questions please click 'Email Agent', ask your question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
4 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bardon
Lifestyle in Bardon
Walk to everything from 37 Dudley Street, Bardon. This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.