37 Baines Street,
Kangaroo Point, QLD 4169
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd July 2021
Rent ID: 4454331
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated Queenslander Opposite Park
This beautifully renovated Queenslander home is in a great central location. The open front veranda has a great outlook across to Pineapple Park.
French doors, new paintwork, floor coverings and curtains throughout.
High ceilings, 3 Bedrooms, Air conditioning, stylish kitchen with gas stove and dishwasher. Large covered back veranda. There is an internal laundry and two toilets. Fully fenced garden plus tandem car parking for 2 cars under and a lock up storage area.
Contact our office for an inspection.
2 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kangaroo Point
Lifestyle in Kangaroo Point
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 37 Baines Street, Kangaroo Point is unfurnished and available to rent.