37/49-59 Boronia Street,
Kensington, NSW 2033
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2556610
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
DEPOSIT TAKEN - QUIET TRANQUIL 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT
Rare indeed is this newly completed and never occupied 1 bedroom apartment in quiet tranquil location yet literally meters from pending light rail and bus stop. Framed by beautifully landscaped alfresco areas, this boutique development is crowned with exclusive rooftop terraces, where you can entertain your guests against the dramatic city skyline backdrop.
The Chiswick is located on one of Kensington's most desirable streets and presents a truly unique boutique development of enduring class and finish. High quality inclusions include gleaming timber floors, fully equipped gourmet kitchen with generous use of marble and stone and a lavish bathroom with elegant fixtures and fittings.
Great location with easy access to UNSW, Centennial Park ,Sydney CBD and your choice of several Eastern Suburbs beaches within a 10 minute commute away.
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone splashbacks and benchtops
- European oak timber flooring, floor to ceiling glass sliding doors allowing maximum light
- Perfectly sized bedroom with full width built-in wardrobe
- Elegant fully tiled bathroom with frameless shower, modern fixtures fittings
- Ducted air conditioning, A/V security intercom, ample storage and internal laundry
- Alfresco outdoor areas with power and gas and communal rooftop entertaining area
- Security parking with lift access
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kensington
Lifestyle in Kensington
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 37/49-59 Boronia Street, Kensington. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.