37/28 Lords Avenue,
Asquith, NSW 2077
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4666564
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
As New Two Bedroom Plus Study- Available Now
TO APPLY GO TO OUR WEBSITE AT https://rwermington.com.au/rent/rental-application
OR CONTACT US AND WE WILL SEND YOU A LINK
An exquisite boutique security building only moments stroll to Asquith Rail where 42 minute express trains travel to the City every 15 minutes during peak hour, Shopping village including Coles Supermarket and local schooling. "Allira North" is a wonderful offering on the Upper North Shore.
The property boasts;
- 2 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
- Main bedroom with ensuite
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Gourmet kitchen with Ilve stainless steel appliances
- Open plan living area
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Internal laundry
- Entertaining balcony
- Fully alarmed
- Secure carspace and Storage Cage
Moments to local shops, Westfield Hornsby, transport and schools.
Ray White Ermington ONLINE enquiry POLICY -
All ONLINE enquiries received from this website require BOTH a day time phone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended to. "All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries"
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Asquith
Lifestyle in Asquith
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Asquith is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 37/28 Lords Avenue, Asquith.