37/26-32 Princess Mary Street,
St Marys, NSW 2760
Available 13th December 2021
Rent ID: 4663895
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS WE ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO PRE-APPLY NOW - THIS WILL ALLOW US TO ORGANISE YOUR VIEWING & TO SPEED UP THE APPLICATION PROCESS!
* Large double storey two bedroom unit
* Great sized bedrooms with ample wardrobe space
* Two modern bathrooms
* Large open plan design living & dining areas
* Air conditioning in the living area
* Expansive balcony area ideal for all-year-round entertaining
* Modern kitchen with stainless appliances & gas cooking
* Internal laundry with a clothes dryer
* Situated in a full security building with security intercom
* Single car space in communal garage
* Close to transport, shops & schools in the local area
**As per government regulations & guidelines you MUST register your attendance to our open homes for the purpose of contact tracing if required before the scheduled times.
We cannot allow entry to any property unless you have followed each step to record your full name, email address & contact number so please ensure you have completed this process to prevent denial of access.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?????
REGISTERING your interest for an upcoming property is easy.
If you are on the Realestate or Domain websites just click on EMAIL THE AGENT button and send us an email. You will receive an SMS reply to your phone or an email reply with a LINK TO REGISTER your interest in the property or details of the inspection time.
On the Starr Partners website simply CLICK the blue 'Book Inspection' button for that rental property & REGISTER your interest.
So don't miss out arrange an inspection today!!!
Our office utilises online Ignite applications just click on the APPLY button via the Realestate or Domain websites. Applications will not be processed unless they are complete with all documentation attached.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Marys
Lifestyle in St Marys
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in St Marys comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 37/26-32 Princess Mary Street, St Marys today!